Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 31, 2005
      Well yeh I got that as well in my Yahoo inbox.

      Now before entered the Hotmail beta I was moved on a different server
      ('bay' + number in your url). This might be something similar.
      Anyway, Labor Day is tomorrow. Tomorrow is 'the' day...at least that's
      what I've always been thinking
    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 1, 2005
        Well, Monday is Labor Day in the US...

        Chris.

        Guillaume <guillaume.belfiore@...> wrote:
        Well yeh I got that as well in my Yahoo inbox.

        Now before entered the Hotmail beta I was moved on a different server
        ('bay' + number in your url). This might be something similar.
        Anyway, Labor Day is tomorrow. Tomorrow is 'the' day...at least that's
        what I've always been thinking

        Communication and networking Wireless communication and networking

      • Guillaume
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 1, 2005
          True indeed i was sure it was Sept 2 nd...]
        • S. E. Flemming
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 1, 2005
            Darn, I'm on http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com so I guess I'm not going to be in
            this beta .

            For God and Country,
            Sarah Flemming
            Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

            "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." --
            Proverbs 16:3

              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 1, 2005
                My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the new
                Y! Mail?

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
                wrote:
                > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have, Chris,
                and the
                > same URL.
                >

                > For God and Country,
                > Sarah Flemming
                > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
                >
                > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
                established." --
                > Proverbs 16:3

              • jbeaul
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 1, 2005
                  We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got us
                  thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.

                  Joe

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
                  > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                  > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
                  new
                  > Y! Mail?
                  >
                  > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
                  Chris,
                  > and the
                  > > same URL.
                  > >

                  > > For God and Country,
                  > > Sarah Flemming
                  > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
                  > >
                  > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
                  > established." --
                  > > Proverbs 16:3

                • Keith
                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 1, 2005
                    Hopefully they do roll it out soon...right now I use Gmail but I've
                    been a long time loyal fan of Yahoo. If they roll the new Yahoo beta
                    out I will most likely be saying bye bye to Gmail and hello Yahoo
                    again.

                    Does anyone know if Yahoo is going to increase the storage when it
                    comes out? Gmail is over 2 Gigabytes right now and when Hotmail
                    comes out in beta it's going to be 2 Gigabytes as well.

                    --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jbeaul" <joe@b...> wrote:
                    > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got
                    us
                    > thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.
                    >
                    > Joe
                    >

                    > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
                    > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                    > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
                    > new
                    > > Y! Mail?
                    > >
                    > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"
                    <seflemming@g...>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
                    > Chris,
                    > > and the
                    > > > same URL.
                    > > >

                    > > > For God and Country,
                    > > > Sarah Flemming
                    > > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
                    > > >
                    > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
                    > > established." --
                    > > > Proverbs 16:3

                  • Chris Price
                    Message 9 of 24 , Sep 1, 2005
                      Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs

                      We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes have had the new search features deployed to them.

                      But, here's hoping - lol.

                      Chris.

                      jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:
                      We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got us
                      thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.

                      Joe

                      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
                      > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                      > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
                      new
                      > Y! Mail?
                      >
                      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
                      > wrote:
                      > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
                      Chris,
                      > and the
                      > > same URL.
                      > >

                      > > For God and Country,
                      > > Sarah Flemming
                      > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
                      > >
                      > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
                      > established." --
                      > > Proverbs 16:3

                      Communication and networking Discover Articles Parts Instantly Problems

                    • jbeaul
                      Message 10 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
                        FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
                        just recently at f308.

                        Joe

                        Service.

                      • Dan Kearns
                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
                          Sorry for the "me too" post.

                          But, me too.

                          dan

                          --- jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:

                          > FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
                          > just recently at f308.
                          >
                          > Joe
                          >

                          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price <pricecs@y...> wrote:
                          > > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs
                          > >
                          > > We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or
                          > for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes
                          > have had the new search features deployed to them.
                          > >
                          > > But, here's hoping - lol.
                          > >
                          > > Chris.
                          > >
                          > > jbeaul <joe@b...> wrote:
                          > > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got
                          > us
                          > > thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.
                          > >
                          > > Joe
                          > >

                          > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
                          > > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                          > > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
                          > > new
                          > > > Y! Mail?
                          > > >
                          > > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"
                          > <seflemming@g...>
                          > > Chris,
                          > > > and the

                          > > > established." --

                        • lakeflurries
                          Message 12 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
                            Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?
                            --- jbeaul wrote: FWIW: My email is now assigned to

                            wrote:
                            > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our
                            URLs

                            > We have no idea if there is any significance to
                            the servername (or
                            for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that
                            those mailboxes
                            have had the new search features deployed to them.

                            > But, here's hoping - lol.
                            >
                            > Chris.
                            >
                            > jbeaul wrote:
                            > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful
                            thinking that's got
                            us
                            > thinking this way. Nothing official or even
                            indicated.

                            > Joe
                            >

                            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith"
                            wrote:
                            > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                            > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta
                            tester for the
                            > new
                            > > Y! Mail?
                            > >
                            > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"

                            > > wrote:
                            > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same
                            server you have,
                            > Chris,
                            > > and the
                            > > > same URL.
                            > > >

                            > > > For God and Country,
                            > > > Sarah Flemming
                            > > > Pics:
                            http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

                            > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy
                            thoughts shall be
                            > > established." --
                            > > > Proverbs 16:3

                            Yahoo! Terms of
                            Service.

                            removed]

                            one god...many faiths...one world to share

                          • ~her_suziness~
                            Message 13 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
                              Mine just changed to f318 today...and my photomail is active at the same time...WooHoo!!!!

                              lakeflurries <flurrylake@...> wrote:Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?

                              Message 14 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
                                Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

                              • LaZer
                                Message 15 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
                                  Mine is too!!!! I thought I was going to be left out because mine said 900 all the time....now it says 318 and I see that beta=yes stuff you all were talking about.

                                  Chris Price <pricecs@...> wrote:Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

                                • Guillaume
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Sep 11, 2005
                                    I'm following you guys, I'm on 318 as well!