Re: [Y-Mail] Re: IMAP acces

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2006
      From: The Clash <theclash@...>

      I think you could have gotten your POP3 access to Yahoo! email for free if
      you signed up for a yahoo.co.uk account.

      Hi. I've known that non US accounts had free POP3 for a long time. I didn't pay for Yahoo to get POP3, as I don't use it. And frankly, there used to be free programs that allowed one to steal the POP3 access.

      Part of the reason that hubby and I chose to buy premium services (and I used to have it when there were three levels -- I had the most costly) was a way to give back to Yahoo. A way to support the company so they'd keep groups going.

      Not that they care. ;)!!!!!!

      L8! Nancy J Ordinaryfoolisnj@... "Heroes are people who rise to the occasion and slip quietly away. Tom Brokaw http://360.yahoo.com/ordinaryfoolisnj