Monitoring mail storage quota

  • carsten.amundsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2006
      I can't seem to find how to monitor my mail storage quota in the beta-
      version. It was easily obtained in the normal version.

      I often receive extensive attachments in my e-mail, and it is
      imperative that I monitor the mail storage quota, in order to avoid
      blockage of new messages.
    • Diane Stark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2006
        Hit the Y in the Yahoo Icon on the upper left side of screen - that will get it for you.

        I can't seem to find how to monitor my mail storage quota in the beta-
        version. It was easily obtained in the normal version.

        I often receive extensive attachments in my e-mail, and it is
        imperative that I monitor the mail storage quota, in order to avoid
        blockage of new messages.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Chris Price
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2006
          Click on the Y! Mail Beta graphic on the top left.

          Chris.

          I can't seem to find how to monitor my mail storage quota in the beta-
          version. It was easily obtained in the normal version.

          I often receive extensive attachments in my e-mail, and it is
          imperative that I monitor the mail storage quota, in order to avoid
          blockage of new messages.

          Expert advice Expert Advice
          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

        • ~~Janet~~ MagicRose
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2006
            Click on the Yahoo! icon above "check mail" and it will give you how much space is being used...