Another anomaly noticed

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      I noticed today that I had to reinstall PhotoMail on both my work and
      home PCs. Hmmmm....

      And yes, I checked the URLs in the Address Book, Calendar, Notepad to
      see if they were going to indicate any sign of "y5beta=yes." But
      sadly, they didn't.

      I'm also noting that this group was unavailable for about 15 minutes
      there. Could be coincidental reindexing and housekeeping... or not?

      Joe
    • Dave Piper
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Ditto dat...photomail was updated.

        jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:I noticed today that I had to reinstall PhotoMail on both my work and
        home PCs. Hmmmm....

        And yes, I checked the URLs in the Address Book, Calendar, Notepad to
        see if they were going to indicate any sign of "y5beta=yes." But
        sadly, they didn't.

        I'm also noting that this group was unavailable for about 15 minutes
        there. Could be coincidental reindexing and housekeeping... or not?

        Joe

        Communication and networking Wireless communication and networking