Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Microsoft Won't Take No For Anaswer To Take Over Yahoo!

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 5, 2008
      I suppose if you consider the possible effect this deal would have on Yahoo Mail, then yes, it's relevant.... otherwise, it's fairly off-topic.

      Don Ethridge wrote:
      How are these topics not relevant to a web based email program?  This should be considered very much on topic.

      Don

      From: "S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@ yahoo.com>

      From: Mark <mljameson@yahoo. com>
      I'll leave your MS rants unchallenged; given the rather juvenille use
      of the $ sign in each of your recent posts, I doubt you would engage
      in a rational or reasonable deabte.
      I agree. As much as I am not a fan of Microsoft, I'm not going to give much credibility to the arguments made by those people who can't use punctuation properly or let it show their biases.

      -- Jay Bienvenu
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --
      Sass volunteers her time as a moderator to help all of us in this group.  This comment is a FLAME.does NOTHING to address any issue, and is uncalled for especially towards someone like Sass.

      I for one do not appreciate it.  Please don't bother responding as any future emails from you, Jay, will see the SPAM folder!

      L8!

      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfoolisnj@ yahoo.com
      "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
      lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
      www.cindyalexander. com

    • Sasafrass
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 5, 2008