Re: Can Google Still Claim To Be David To Microsoft’s Goliath? No.

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      No, I didn't mean to infer that. If I did it was unintentional and I
      apologize. We have all read the recent posts here, there are very
      strong feelings on the pros and (mostly) cons of this deal,
      obviously. Personally, I am not in favour of this deal, but I do
      realize Y! is in serious trouble of their own making, and it may be
      too late for an escape.

      I think there are few more twists, perhaps a shocker, to come before
      we start to get a clear picture of where this is headed. But the
      board had better not sit idle and hope a white knight rides in,
      shareholders are unlikely to be patient and they may be turfed out
      before they get a chance to react with a plan.