Can Google Still Claim To Be David To Microsoft’s Goliath? No.

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      This article sums up the points I have been trying to make with repect
      to those anti-Microsoft members who see Google as the do-no-evil
      alternative.

      http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/02/03/can-google-still-claim-to-be-david-to-microsofts-goliath-no/
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        For the record, I never said Google was a "do-no-evil" alternative....

        Mark wrote:
        This article sums up the points I have been trying to make with repect
        to those anti-Microsoft members who see Google as the do-no-evil
        alternative.

        http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/02/03/can-google-still-claim-to-be-david-to-microsofts-goliath-no/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Mark
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          No, I didn't mean to infer that. If I did it was unintentional and I
          apologize. We have all read the recent posts here, there are very
          strong feelings on the pros and (mostly) cons of this deal,
          obviously. Personally, I am not in favour of this deal, but I do
          realize Y! is in serious trouble of their own making, and it may be
          too late for an escape.

          I think there are few more twists, perhaps a shocker, to come before
          we start to get a clear picture of where this is headed. But the
          board had better not sit idle and hope a white knight rides in,
          shareholders are unlikely to be patient and they may be turfed out
          before they get a chance to react with a plan.