Mail to an address gets returned...

  • stephenbungert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      ... but I can send it from hotmail.

      Hallo

      I tried to email a client, but it keeps getting returned, whatever
      address I send it to (in my cleints domain).

      Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host
      [203.188.202.127] blocked using ix.dnsbl.manitu.net;

      Is this something to do with yahoo? I can send from my old hotmail
      address from the same computer.