Re: [Y-Mail] Microsoft Won't Take No For Anaswer To Take Over Yahoo!

  • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 2, 2008
      From: Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...>
      Micro$oft is a cash cow looking to monopolize the entire computer industry.

      Since you have declared that you will switch from Yahoo to Google should MS take over Yahoo, can you honestly tell me that Google is any different? They sure seem to be looking for any cash cow they can find. Can you honestly tell me that you want to see a duopoly between MS and Google?

      -- Jay Bienvenu

    • Sasafrass
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 5, 2008
        I suppose if you consider the possible effect this deal would have on Yahoo Mail, then yes, it's relevant.... otherwise, it's fairly off-topic.

        Don Ethridge wrote:
        How are these topics not relevant to a web based email program?  This should be considered very much on topic.

        Don

        From: "S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@ yahoo.com>

        From: Mark <mljameson@yahoo. com>
        I'll leave your MS rants unchallenged; given the rather juvenille use
        of the $ sign in each of your recent posts, I doubt you would engage
        in a rational or reasonable deabte.
        I agree. As much as I am not a fan of Microsoft, I'm not going to give much credibility to the arguments made by those people who can't use punctuation properly or let it show their biases.

        -- Jay Bienvenu
        Sass volunteers her time as a moderator to help all of us in this group.  This comment is a FLAME.does NOTHING to address any issue, and is uncalled for especially towards someone like Sass.

        I for one do not appreciate it.  Please don't bother responding as any future emails from you, Jay, will see the SPAM folder!

        L8!

        Nancy J
        Ordinaryfoolisnj@ yahoo.com
        "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
        lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
        www.cindyalexander. com