Re: [Y-Mail] Microsoft Won't Take No For Anaswer To Take Over Yahoo!

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 1, 2008
      I don't think MS is interested in Yahoo's services ... I think if anything MS is interested only in some of Yahoo's technology and its oversea exposures. MS will take apart the company so fast that they'll leave everyone's head spinning.

      With the US economy slowing down, I think that's pretty much the only thing MS can do right now to keep its relevancy on the internet. If they failed this hostile bid, it's down go MSFT.

      They are losing the fight on browser,  losing the fight on OS ... the only thing that was going for them was gaming, and they screwed that up with outage a little while ago too. Not the end of the world, but I bet it scared them a little.

      Gosh I wish they fail this hostile bid. MS have not been writing good codes for so long, they really should be looking internally instead of screwing with others' business.

      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 5, 2008
        I suppose if you consider the possible effect this deal would have on Yahoo Mail, then yes, it's relevant.... otherwise, it's fairly off-topic.

        Don Ethridge wrote:
        How are these topics not relevant to a web based email program?  This should be considered very much on topic.

        Don

        From: "S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@ yahoo.com>

        From: Mark <mljameson@yahoo. com>
        I'll leave your MS rants unchallenged; given the rather juvenille use
        of the $ sign in each of your recent posts, I doubt you would engage
        in a rational or reasonable deabte.
        I agree. As much as I am not a fan of Microsoft, I'm not going to give much credibility to the arguments made by those people who can't use punctuation properly or let it show their biases.

        -- Jay Bienvenu
        Sass volunteers her time as a moderator to help all of us in this group.  This comment is a FLAME.does NOTHING to address any issue, and is uncalled for especially towards someone like Sass.

        I for one do not appreciate it.  Please don't bother responding as any future emails from you, Jay, will see the SPAM folder!

        L8!

        Nancy J
        Ordinaryfoolisnj@ yahoo.com
        "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
        lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
        www.cindyalexander. com