Where did my post go to?

  • richardxxxuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      I joined this group recently, and submitted a post - which took me a
      while to compose - all about problems I'm having with Yahoo mail.

      Not only has this post not appeared here in the group, but I also
      haven't been given any reason for its rejection by the moderator.

      Dunno any other way to ask .... so apologies if this isn't the right
      way.

      I'm absolutely fed up with Yahoo's lack of help, and was hoping
      someone here would have a solution to my yahoo mail problems - but if
      I can't post here either I guess I'll just have to give up altogether.
    • toastdog30
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        I am having mail access issues as well. Hopefully my post goes
        through and we can all make some headway on resolving what seems to be
        a common problem.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "richardxxxuk" <richardxxx@...> wrote:

        > I joined this group recently, and submitted a post - which took me a
        > while to compose - all about problems I'm having with Yahoo mail.
        >
        > Not only has this post not appeared here in the group, but I also
        > haven't been given any reason for its rejection by the moderator.
        >
        > Dunno any other way to ask .... so apologies if this isn't the right
        > way.
        >
        > I'm absolutely fed up with Yahoo's lack of help, and was hoping
        > someone here would have a solution to my yahoo mail problems - but if
        > I can't post here either I guess I'll just have to give up
        altogether.

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
          Hmm, I honestly don't know what happened to your post. Perhaps one of the other mods felt it was inappropriate? As for your problems with Yahoo Mail, have you contacted Yahoo Support? Our group "insider" Ryan works for Yahoo. You can email him at ymailblog1@...

          richardxxxuk wrote:
          I joined this group recently, and submitted a post - which took me a
          while to compose - all about problems I'm having with Yahoo mail.

          Not only has this post not appeared here in the group, but I also
          haven't been given any reason for its rejection by the moderator.

          Dunno any other way to ask .... so apologies if this isn't the right
          way.

          I'm absolutely fed up with Yahoo's lack of help, and was hoping
          someone here would have a solution to my yahoo mail problems - but if
          I can't post here either I guess I'll just have to give up altogether.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

              mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com