Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Microsoft Won't Take No For Anaswer To Take Over Yahoo!

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 1, 2008
      The difference is that I'm currently paying for Yahoo Mail. I don't have to pay for Gmail..... I won't keep giving money to Yahoo if micro$oft takes over, as they would surely get a piece of the pie.....

      Mark wrote:
      That's your right to do so, and a fair enough position to take. So
      long as you don't hop on over to Google to line their already stuffed
      pockets. Too may people seem to be under this illusion that Google
      does no evil, lol! ;)

      If it happens, I'm done with Yahoo. As much as I'd hate to leave &
      change my email address, I will NOT help line micro$oft's already
      stuffed pockets....

      niteflite73 wrote:

      I was checking my email this morning and seen this story on the

      home

      page of Yahoo email, I will post the link in case there is anyone

      who

      cars to read the story. My questions to Yahoo users is...if

      Microsoft

      took over Yahoo so they could be a competing force against Google,
      would you continue with your Yahoo email and other services you

      may

      have with them? I would like to hear you opinions on the story as

      well.

      Thanks

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • Sasafrass
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 5, 2008
        I suppose if you consider the possible effect this deal would have on Yahoo Mail, then yes, it's relevant.... otherwise, it's fairly off-topic.

        Don Ethridge wrote:
        How are these topics not relevant to a web based email program?  This should be considered very much on topic.

        Don

        From: "S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@ yahoo.com>

        From: Mark <mljameson@yahoo. com>
        I'll leave your MS rants unchallenged; given the rather juvenille use
        of the $ sign in each of your recent posts, I doubt you would engage
        in a rational or reasonable deabte.
        I agree. As much as I am not a fan of Microsoft, I'm not going to give much credibility to the arguments made by those people who can't use punctuation properly or let it show their biases.

        -- Jay Bienvenu
        Sass volunteers her time as a moderator to help all of us in this group.  This comment is a FLAME.does NOTHING to address any issue, and is uncalled for especially towards someone like Sass.

        I for one do not appreciate it.  Please don't bother responding as any future emails from you, Jay, will see the SPAM folder!

        L8!

        Nancy J
        Ordinaryfoolisnj@ yahoo.com
        "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
        lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
        www.cindyalexander. com