Re: [Y-Mail] Microsoft Won't Take No For Anaswer To Take Over Yahoo!

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 1, 2008
      If it happens, I'm done with Yahoo. As much as I'd hate to leave & change my email address, I will NOT help line micro$oft's already stuffed pockets....

      niteflite73 wrote:
      I was checking my email this morning and seen this story on the home
      page of Yahoo email, I will post the link in case there is anyone who
      cars to read the story. My questions to Yahoo users is...if Microsoft
      took over Yahoo so they could be a competing force against Google,
      would you continue with your Yahoo email and other services you may
      have with them? I would like to hear you opinions on the story as well.

      Thanks

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • Sasafrass
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 5, 2008
        I suppose if you consider the possible effect this deal would have on Yahoo Mail, then yes, it's relevant.... otherwise, it's fairly off-topic.

        Don Ethridge wrote:
        How are these topics not relevant to a web based email program?  This should be considered very much on topic.

        Don

        From: "S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@ yahoo.com>

        From: Mark <mljameson@yahoo. com>
        I'll leave your MS rants unchallenged; given the rather juvenille use
        of the $ sign in each of your recent posts, I doubt you would engage
        in a rational or reasonable deabte.
        I agree. As much as I am not a fan of Microsoft, I'm not going to give much credibility to the arguments made by those people who can't use punctuation properly or let it show their biases.

        -- Jay Bienvenu
        Sass volunteers her time as a moderator to help all of us in this group.  This comment is a FLAME.does NOTHING to address any issue, and is uncalled for especially towards someone like Sass.

        I for one do not appreciate it.  Please don't bother responding as any future emails from you, Jay, will see the SPAM folder!

        L8!

        Nancy J
        Ordinaryfoolisnj@ yahoo.com
        "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
        lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
        www.cindyalexander. com