bill gates

  • fggybttm
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      is it true that BG is buying out Yahoo? ;-( Why don't I like the sound
      of that? anyone with some reassuring thoughts on the matter?
      FB
    • niteflite73
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        Hi, I just read this myself and posted a link to the news story.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "fggybttm" <fggybttm@...> wrote:

        > is it true that BG is buying out Yahoo? ;-( Why don't I like the sound
        > of that? anyone with some reassuring thoughts on the matter?
        > FB

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          No, Bill Gates left micro$oft ;) But the company *might* buy Yahoo.... Who knows what'll happen? We have to wait & see....

          fggybttm wrote:
          is it true that BG is buying out Yahoo? ;-(  Why don't I like the sound
          of that?  anyone with some reassuring thoughts on the matter?
          FB

          Yahoo! Groups Links

              mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com