Re: [Y-Mail] Any mail clients working with Yahoo! Mail like my Blackberry does?

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
      Thanks Steve.  Thanks what I thought.  As a long time web client accessing Yahoo via PC with a plus account, I have been waiting for IMAP to happen with Yahoo for years (and I am quite aware that it has NOT been offered as a service yet to web clients via PC, as I've written on this list numerous time my wish for it to be offered)..  But, I did think that people using cell phones for access had IMAP.  Thanks for clarifying.

      L8!

      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

      "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within."
      India Arie

      "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
      lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj