Sending to List

  • Judy Dayhoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Yes, I tried to send an e-mail to a List and got the same error message.

      "The cat who doesn't act finicky soon loses control over his owner."
      "Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."

      "The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to admitting it." Doug Larson