Sending To Lists - Error

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 29, 2008

      Hi

      I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed Receipants"?

      The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.  Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

      Anybody else getting this?

    • bobaman99
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 29, 2008
        This has been happening to me since Sunday. The list was created a
        few days before and was working.

        I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
        under Contacts) and it won't go! Just says "Missing or Malformed
        Receipants"?

        > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
        Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

        > Anybody else getting this?

      • too_much green_tea
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 29, 2008
          I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
          The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-bd

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 29, 2008
            Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

            I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
            The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif" width=39>

            This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
            few days before and was working.

            I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

            > Hi

            > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
            under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
            Receipants"?

            > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
            Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

            > Anybody else getting this?

          • Sasafrass
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 30, 2008
              Yes, we do have someone from Yahoo who checks in from time to time. If you have an issue of some kind, it may be best to contact him directly. His name is Ryan, you can reach him at ymailblog1@...

              Rob Igo wrote:
              Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

              I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
              The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif" width=39>

              This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
              few days before and was working.

              I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

              > Hi

              > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
              under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
              Receipants"?

              > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
              Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

              > Anybody else getting this?

            • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 30, 2008
                Sasafrass and others:
                     Remember my error code 8.  I was not allowed to see my mail using Y! Mail All New but
                using Classic.  I wrote more than 15 letters to Yahoo customer support at no avail.  I went
                and made a new user from my same computer and then I was allowed, only using user B.
                     Well now with the new build 902.16 the problem is gone, so it was their problem, although
                they did not recognized it.  I have been with this problem since late October.

                Regards,
                Rafael E.

                Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

                I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
                The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif" width=39>

                This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
                few days before and was working.

                I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                > Hi

                > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
                under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
                Receipants"?

                > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
                Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

                > Anybody else getting this?

              • Sasafrass

                  Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

                  I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
                  The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif" width=39>

                  This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
                  few days before and was working.

                  I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                  > Hi

                  > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
                  under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
                  Receipants"?

                  > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
                  Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

                  > Anybody else getting this?

                • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 30, 2008
                    I did contact Ryan and he helped, assigning somebody to help me, but, since I told
                    the assistant that I could use Y! Mail all new from user B, I didn't hear anything
                    else from him.  At this point I thought for sure that the problem was theirs.

                    Best regards,
                    Rafael E.

                    Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

                    I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
                    The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif" width=39>

                    This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
                    few days before and was working.

                    I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

                    --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                    > Hi

                    > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
                    under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
                    Receipants"?

                    > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
                    Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

                    > Anybody else getting this?

                  • Kurt Norris
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 30, 2008
                      when you  click on the help section of yahoo mail, do you see a option to chat live with a customer service rep.

                      Yes, we do have someone from Yahoo who checks in from time to time. If you have an issue of some kind, it may be best to contact him directly. His name is Ryan, you can reach him at ymailblog1@yahoo. com

                      Rob Igo wrote:
                      Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

                      I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
                      The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1. yimg.com/ us.yimg.com/ i/mesg/emoticons 7/113.gif" width=39>

                      This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
                      few days before and was working.

                      I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

                      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                      > Hi

                      > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
                      under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
                      Receipants"?

                      > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
                      Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

                      > Anybody else getting this?

                    • Sasafrass

                        Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

                        I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
                        The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif" width=39>

                        This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
                        few days before and was working.

                        I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

                        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                        > Hi

                        > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
                        under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
                        Receipants"?

                        > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
                        Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

                        > Anybody else getting this?

                      • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 30, 2008
                          Yes, I'm on 318.  I found that this built is much faster than anyone before.
                          The attachments have a new interface which makes them load faster also.
                          I haven't discover other new things but I like what I have, very much.

                          Regards,
                          Rafael E.

                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 30, 2008
                            It says

                            Tips for getting started
                            Product Overview
                            Tutorials
                            Shortcut Key Help
                            Blog
                            ______________
                            Terms of Service
                            Privacy Policy
                            Copyright Notice
                            ______________
                            Contact Us

                            Rafael E.

                            Rob Igo wrote:
                            Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

                            I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
                            The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1. yimg.com/ us.yimg.com/ i/mesg/emoticons 7/113.gif" width=39>

                            This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
                            few days before and was working.

                            I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

                            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                            > Hi

                            > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
                            under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
                            Receipants"?

                            > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
                            Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

                            > Anybody else getting this?

                          • Kurt Norris
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 30, 2008
                              if you click on contact us, you should see, contact customer care, reply need, then it sould say chat with Us.

                              Rob Igo wrote:
                              Is there anybody from Yahoo still reading this group?  Is this being looked at as it's very inconvenient - especially for a paying customer who expects the product to fully work especially out of beta.

                              I noticed that there was a build update ... may have something to do with that ...  :-??
                              The new emoticons now works with mail's integrated chat  :-<SPAN id=bd " src="http://us.i1. yimg.com/ us.yimg.com/ i/mesg/emoticons 7/113.gif" width=39>

                              This has been happening to me since Sunday.  The list was created a
                              few days before and was working.

                              I think I read an earlier post where this was happening to the person too.

                              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                              > Hi

                              > I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created
                              under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
                              Receipants"?

                              > The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.
                              Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

                              > Anybody else getting this?

                            • philmontero
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 31, 2008
                                This might be a silly questions gang - but how do you determine what
                                build of Yahoo Mail you are on? It appears from the thread here that
                                they roll these upgrades out a bit at a time.

                                I would like to look for some of the new features and enhancements
                                mentioned . . .

                                Thanks!

                                Phil

                                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

                                > Sasafrass and others:
                                > Remember my error code 8. I was not allowed to see my mail
                                using Y! Mail All New but
                                > using Classic. I wrote more than 15 letters to Yahoo customer
                                support at no avail. I went
                                > and made a new user from my same computer and then I was allowed,
                                only using user B.
                                > Well now with the new build 902.16 the problem is gone, so it
                                was their problem, although
                                > they did not recognized it. I have been with this problem since
                                late October.

                                > Regards,
                                > Rafael E.

                                Search.

                              • Sasafrass

                                  com, Rob Igo <robigouk@> wrote:

                                  Hi

                                  I'm trying to send an email to one of my "Lists" (that I've created

                                  under Contacts) and it won't go!  Just says "Missing or Malformed
                                  Receipants"?

                                  The list normally works, only sent to it a couple of weeks ago.

                                  Tried another list just in case and got the same error.

                                  Anybody else getting this?

                                  Search.

                                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

                                • too_much green_tea
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jan 31, 2008
                                    Q: How do I find the farm, version, and build info of Y-Mail beta?
                                    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=7

                                    Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
                                    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jan 31, 2008
                                      There are a few UI changes also ... plus the list problem seems to be gone.

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jan 31, 2008
                                        Kurt:

                                        After clicking on contact us, what I see is the following page

                                        http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/contactus/index.html

                                        (I have a problem getting there, it shows at the bottom but doesn't goes there)

                                        Regards,
                                        Rafael E.