Re: Color indicators for external POP accounts?

  • fiction_scribe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
      Tell me about it. :-( It is the _*one*_ thing I don't like about
      "new" mail. The same problem happens to plus users that have color
      coded their disposable addresses. I have the "to" column showing so
      that I can tell at a glance what address it was sent to. That's the
      only work around that I can find.