Re: Flash plugin error on Yahoo Mail page

  • morac1974
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008
      It's 9.0 r115. I had the error happen again. It usually happens in a
      few minutes of loading Yahoo Mail, but only on my work PC. I can
      basically ignore the error and everything is fine. What I can't get
      is that there doesn't appear to be any Flash content on the Yahoo Mail
      page.

      The actual error is "The plug-in has performed an illegal operation.
      You are strongly advised to restart Firefox".