Other Mail Accounts In Yahoo

  • florian.fastina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
      Do anybody know how I can set my Yahoo Mail to AUTOMATICLY get mail
      from other accounts? As it is now, it is posibble to get the mail from
      other accounts when you push SHIFT+M. But I want yahoo mail to chesk
      other accounts automaticly. Can anyone help?

      All the best,
      Florian.
    • Kenton Ayers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008
        Shift+M is the only method I know of at this point. It would be a nice feature upgrade at some point, but I don't believe it is available at this time.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008
          It's not possible but there is a turnaround. You can use Gmail to
          automatically check other accounts (Gmail checks external accounts
          every hour) and set a filter in Gmail to automatically send these
          messages to your Yahoo! Mail address.

          Of course it would be better if we could choose in the Yahoo! Mail
          options to check automatically for our external mail accounts.

          Michael

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "florian.fastina" <florianfastina@...>
          wrote:

          > Do anybody know how I can set my Yahoo Mail to AUTOMATICLY get mail
          > from other accounts? As it is now, it is posibble to get the mail from
          > other accounts when you push SHIFT+M. But I want yahoo mail to chesk
          > other accounts automaticly. Can anyone help?
          >
          > All the best,
          > Florian.

        • florian.fastina
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008
            Thankyou very much for the answer. I will try that.