Block by IP address/IP range?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Why can't I block email by IP address or IP range?

      This would be much more effective in actually blocking
      spam than the useless spam filter that just puts the
      spam in a folder where I still have to inspect to
      delete it.

      Being able to block spam by known black-hat ISPs
      through their IP block would do wonders for my spam
      problem.

      I hope Yahoo considers this. It would put them well
      ahead of the other web email services...

      -Paul.