Bug?: Replying in new window does not put "> "

  • gc_grp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      I just noticed something with yahoo mail when replying. In my
      settings, I set plain text replies to have a "> " prefix in front. If
      I open a message in a new window and reply, no prefix appears. To
      reproduce this:

      1. click on a message and open the message in a new window
      ([shift]+[enter])

      2. in new window, press "reply" (or just [r])

      If I do these steps, the reply does not have a "> " sign in front.
      Although a minor annoyance, still seems like a bug and should be
      pretty easy to fix.