Any plans to fix "Search Mail"?

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      I rely heavily on "Search Mail" for my
      lost-and-found-pet work, but since that feature hasn't
      been working, I don't have any way of going back more
      than 50 messages. Does anyone know if they're ever
      going to fix this?

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer, Montgomery County Humane Society: http://www.mchumane.org
      At the shelter: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/sets/72157594579349103/
      Other photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel
    • Joe B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
        That's a problem I've not encountered (thank goodness!). Can you be
        more specific about when it happens and what happens? Also are you
        using Y! Classic Mail or the 'new' Y! Mail?

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Robin Siegel <pennyroyalnorwich@...>