Re: Yahoo! Mail experienced a login error:

  • Regunathan Umapathy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
      Thanks for promptly response. Yes Class interface is working fine only
      I have issues with new interface. I would appreciate this should be
      sorted out in the beta stage it self. I like the new interface.

      fileName:http://mail.yimg.com/us.js.yimg.com/combo?/pim/r/dclient/g/js/core/40ed4e2d8d7c4fedfd40ff2da621022e_1.js&/pim/r/dclient/g/js/launch/8f7e5aa4beb78311833eddc3334a14e5_1.js