Having Different View of the same email

  • Regunathan Umapathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Hi, We have 5 similar employees who works in a shift basis. Is it
      possible to create a Yahoo! mail with one id (Say for instance
      Umatechsupport@...) while they all of them will allow to access
      the mail with their Yahoo! mail id so that they can have different
      view (so that they can follow it up from where they left reading the
      mail.) and at the same time we should be in a position to verify who
      has send the message. I tried with Yahoo! Groups but it is not
      allowing to send mail others (I mean the people who are not in the
      group) but to the groups it self. I would like 5 employees to be in
      group and I am bit reluctant to add others to this group and also I
      don't want company emails to be on the web.
      Please let me know if there is any solution. If there is any
      clarification needed please let me know. I know and I have been used
      some time back with Lotus Notes and I hope it would be possible in
      Yahoo! mail as well.