Cannot add new contact to a contact list

  • Canol Gökel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      Hi,

      I had a contact list which I have some people in it. Today I created a
      new contact and wanted to add it to the contact list I mentioned but
      it does not appear when I type its name to "Add Contact to List" box.
      I had this problem previously but reloading the page used to solve the
      problem but this time it didn't solve the problem either. What might
      be the problem?
    • Canol Gökel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Canol Gökel <canol.gokel@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I had a contact list which I have some people in it. Today I created a
        > new contact and wanted to add it to the contact list I mentioned but
        > it does not appear when I type its name to "Add Contact to List" box.
        > I had this problem previously but reloading the page used to solve the
        > problem but this time it didn't solve the problem either. What might
        > be the problem?

        Ok, I solved the problem, my bad, I forgot to fill in the email
        information of the contact ;)