Can't delete one of my feeds

  • jcwalnut
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      I've been trying for a couple of weeks now to delete one of my rss
      feeds. Whenever I try, I get the following error message:

      ===
      There was a problem removing the following feeds. Please try again
      later.
      http://music.yahoo.com/myyahoo/myyahoo_music.xml
      ===

      The worst thing about this is that I didn't subscribe to this feed.
      It just showed up one day, along with a few others. I was able to
      delete the others but I continue to have problems with this one.

      Any ideas?

      tia,

      j.
    • Sara
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 6:43 AM
        I have two problems with RSS feeds and I looked in the archives. The
        first problem is with the Music Charts feed that I can't get rid of. I
        see the message below, but I didn't find a solution. Did anyone find
        an answer?

        The other problem that's bugging me even more is that some of my feeds
        will only show up on My Yahoo, not within yahoo mail. Some of these
        feeds were added through mail and they still only show up in My Yahoo.
        I rarely look at My Yahoo so I'd prefer that they all be in mail.

        I did contact yahoo tech support and they put in a service ticket.
        that was about a week ago.

        Suggestions?

        Sara