Re: [Y-Mail] Email links...

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
      You may only see two choices, but can't you manually type in. yahoo.mail.com and then it should open it up for you. I know I have been able to do this in the past.

      Hope this helps,
      Kathy

      Phil Rose <pjtrose@...> wrote:
      Hello all,

      Can anyone help me here? When I click on an email link it opens up a
      new email in Outlook Express. When I go to Programs under Internet
      Options in IE the only choices I have are OE or indows Live Mail. Has
      MS really made it so that it's impossible to open Yahoo Mail? Is there
      no way to do this?

      Thanks for any help you can offer.

      Phil