Saving e-mails

  • oldtrout
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007
      I have a number of e-mails in a folder and I would like to save them
      in a faster way rather opening each mail and "save as".

      Is there some way to save the entire folder?

      I have tried to find the folder on my HD but no luck.

      Thanks
    • Nancy J
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007
        If you pay for plus mail you can use the archive option (under mail options). I just saved one of my folders to test it using the archive option just now. No problems. The only problem I've had in the past is with archiving my larger mail folders with mail with large art file attachments.

        L8!
        Nancy J
        Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

        "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within."
        India Arie

        "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
        lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
        www.cindyalexander.com

        http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

        I have a number of e-mails in a folder and I would like to save them
        in a faster way rather opening each mail and "save as".

        Is there some way to save the entire folder?

        I have tried to find the folder on my HD but no luck.

        Thanks

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • fiction_scribe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          First you need Yahoo Mail Plus
          If you don't have Yahoo Mail Plus - you're out of luck
          Then you need to "archive" the folder you want to download
          It'll download as a ZIP file
          You'll then need to unzip it and open the messages in MS Outlook
          Express (that's the only option - I never could get Outlook to open
          them just OE)