Re: [Y-Mail] Firefox Problem

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
      I clear the cache after I use Firefox at the end of the day of if I specifically wish to clear the browser.  I may have a FF window or two open all day into the night and rarely have an issue with my email.

      So, while clearing the browser may help with your issue, for me, it seems like something else is happening here.  You shouldn't have to go through that.  Keep searching for an answer that doesn't make you have to clear your cache.

      I disagree that having a cache isn't still helpful even with a cable modem.  I have cable (and have for the past 8 years), and although I DOOO rebuild my cache everytime that I close/clear/reopen FF, it is a pain for things like Yahoo or eBay or other sites that can't cache my password, as I have to continuously sign into FF when I clear the cache.  So, there are things about constant clearing of cache that do take longer -- regardless of how you receive communication across your internet connection.

      L8!

      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

      "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within."
      India Arie

      "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
      lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj