Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Problem with Filtering

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
      I would just try to edit the filter again even if you dont make any changes. I subscribe to a few groups which have the brackets as well and all my filters are working fine but sometimes (even in the old version) I have to go and edit it just to revamp it, maybe a space got into it or it may have disabled itself, also make sure you have a folder chosen that could also have dropped off.

      http://www.kaplan.edu
      " Knowledge is the key to life "