Absentee format??

  • fggybttm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      Gosh, I sure don't know what to use for a subject line!!!!!!!!!
      When I try to compose, or to retrieve a draft, the only
      lines/formatting that show up are the TO, From, and Subject lines. The
      entire rest of the page is a total blank!!
      What kind of problem IS this, anyway?!!

      In the nine years I've been using Yahoo, I've never had anything like
      this happen, though there have been a couple, but quite different
      issues that never quite got explained but didn't perseverate.
      My feeling is that Yahoo has been a workhorse of an email program, very
      reliable and friendly. When Gmail showed up I accepted an invitation
      to try it. I went back to Yahoo within two or three days. Just too
      much for me. I hope Yahoo isn't fiddling with a proven success, and
      that whatever is creating the problem I've got might be solved by some
      one here, or that I'll be referred to another source of possible help.
      Thanks all for listening ;-)).
      FB