Re: [Y-Mail] open port 843 required for flash9 and above

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2007
      Not every post is a reply to yours  ;)

      Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:33:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] open port 843 required for flash9 and above

      Decent firewall?
      Oh my god... What the hell the guy who wrote this had in mind?
      We spent millions here with security stuff... -lol

      And yeas my flash players is all up to date just like my Adobe CS3 Suite.
      So, this might not be a flash issue, even firewall...
      Something is wrong with my farm or something for Windows just like I said at home on a Mac (Safari and Firefox) it is all OK.

      Mario S. M. Santos
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariosantos/
      http://www.last.fm/user/mariosmsantos/

      "Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?..."

    • Mario Sergio