Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Problems with Yahoo Mail the last 2 weeks.

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2007
      Thank you for this.  Your explanation seems to make the most sense to me.  If only Yahoo would get on the ball and fix this or own up to it.  It has been five days and after repeated requests, they still have not responded to this issue.  Clearly they don't care, aren't interested in fixing the problem, or have a deal with Google to send them new business.  Shoddy customer service is a poor excuse for solving this problem.  I've had more insight from all of you in this group than Yahoo is willing to give me.  Thanks again.