Re: [Y-Mail] Wat ya say???

  • Rakesh R Sahay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      Mannar, Can I add.

      An option like this to display mails should be added.....

      As: Msg List | Thread

      This is already available in Yahoo! Groups if you read mails on the
      site.Mails on Groups are being discussed and sometimes for me it becomes to
      find the context, at other times I have replied to an email not knowing it
      had already been replied days back.(BTW if you have conversation view of
      Gmail this difficulty is obviated)

      Second I find this quite weird....if you archive mails, you will not be able
      to read them again within Yahoo. You can read them only on Outlook Express..

      -rrs

      --
      -rrs
      Call me on 9898.3131.98