Yahoo Mail not working today

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      When I go to my yahoo mail and click on my inbox the upper right hand
      corner continuously shows "Checking Yahoo Mail...." I cannot delete any
      messages and all links and buttons on the site do not work. This is
      the new version, not the classic. Is anyone else having these issues
      today?
    • Frankie Luo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
        I got same issue yesterday!