Re: Photo Insertions directly into the email text

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
      I think you may be referring to PhotoMail. That had been offered as an
      optional feature with Mail Classic for awhile. It was never included
      in Mail Beta and All-New Mail, and I was told by Yahoo! Customer Care
      that it's not being offered for Mail Classic anymore.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bob Caldwell <slickerleadq@...> wrote:

      > I remember a version of Yahoo email introduced a while back that
      allowed direct insertion of photos into the text. What happened to
      that? Did it get lost with the latest versions of beta emails?
      > SlickerLeadQ@...

    • James
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
        I remember being able to paste images inline w/out the photomail
        installation, though. Just w/ the classic mail's regular
        Color&Graphics rich text toolbar (which for a long time was not
        available in Fx and likely still isn't in Opera).