Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Mail Delay..

  • Stephen Byers
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
      This type of thing has gotten me worried.  You never know if the other person didn't respond because they don't like you or they didn't get the email.

      Just kidding, but this is used to not be the case.  I could count on all emails coming through in the past.  I wonder what all has gone in the bucket and I didn't know.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
        I have this annoying problem occasionally with a yahoo addy and an AOL addy. I used to use a computer without CD write ability to send pictures to another computer of mine and I had to use e-mail - when those e-mails didn't go thru it was a nuisance to go back and figure out what didn't go thru and resend. I think it's a fluke with all e-mail systems, especially free ones. If I want to send information that I need a person to see I send it thru my road runner acct with a read receipt attached. Or I use the phone or expensive snail mail, FedEx etc. We all have to remember that most e-mails are fairly easy for others to read unless you use encrypted software.

        Donna