Re: [Y-Mail] Digest Number 2169

  • Bob Caldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Yahoo used to have an option of inserting photos directly into emails.  I'm told that was a feature useable from YahooPhotos.

      How difficult would it be to convert the "add attachment" features to "attach into text"?

      Harmony-us-ly,

      .O.  703.506-8229 x6170  or  804.241.6957 cell
      :/: Alexandria Harmonizers Chorus
      |/Virginians Quartet Hall of Fame (3 times)
      :/: Treasure Chest, City Slickers, ENCORE!
      |/| 2000 Virginians Barbershopper of the Year
      :/:
      City Slickers (ret.) 2003 Sr Int Bronze Medalist
      === 7th Street (ret.) MAD District and Prelims Finalist
      < /FONT>