Photo Insertions directly into the email text

  • Bob Caldwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      I remember a version of Yahoo email introduced a while back that allowed direct insertion of photos into the text. What happened to that? Did it get lost with the latest versions of beta emails?
      SlickerLeadQ@...
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
        I think you may be referring to PhotoMail. That had been offered as an
        optional feature with Mail Classic for awhile. It was never included
        in Mail Beta and All-New Mail, and I was told by Yahoo! Customer Care
        that it's not being offered for Mail Classic anymore.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bob Caldwell <slickerleadq@...> wrote:

        > I remember a version of Yahoo email introduced a while back that
        allowed direct insertion of photos into the text. What happened to
        that? Did it get lost with the latest versions of beta emails?
        > SlickerLeadQ@...

      • James
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
          I remember being able to paste images inline w/out the photomail
          installation, though. Just w/ the classic mail's regular
          Color&Graphics rich text toolbar (which for a long time was not
          available in Fx and likely still isn't in Opera).