is this happening to me alone?Plz help me.....PLz

  • laxmisundaran
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      User id and password works fine, just accessing the mail has an issue.
      It is very interesting that I get no response from yahoo.
      Any help

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo!
      Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a
      thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.

      * Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or
      logging out than back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that will
      take care of things.

      If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it
      out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page
      means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are
      we're working on it now.

      * If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks
      above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1.

      i cud still use contacts, calenders n notepads............Plz som1
      help me in solving this.....Plz.......its urgent tht i need acess 2
      ma inbox.......Plz ..........Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    • Hyman Brodsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        The same things have been happining to me. There are also times when my email does not go out.

        KNYAIZI
        KNYAIZI@...
        laxmisundaran <lechu_2000_00@...> wrote:
[...]

        If I am not for myself, who will be?