quick sign on possible with Firefox

  • Zachary Fisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      I use FF and was wondering if there are any quick sign on add ons for Yahoo mail. Something that I could store my password and have one click access, particularly would be useful for my tablet pc? Also on the subject of my tablet, when I do sign on Yahoo mail complains about the resolution. Being a tablet it's non standard but mail works fine, anyone know how to remove that warning page?

      thanks,

      Zach-

      Zachary Fisk

      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/