Re: [Y-Mail] Suggestion about the Trash.

  • sysadminkc-YMail@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
      Or better yet allow the user to pick the time limit before deletion, much like what is done with the Spam folder.

      --Kendall
      "There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity." -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

      Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 10:26:11 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Suggestion about the Trash.

      I have a suggestion here:
      Yahoo! Mail should delete the "Trash" in two to three months, not every week like it does now.
      I know that this kinda stuff sounds pretty much expensive but we might need something we occasionally delete once in a while.

      Mario Sergio