yahoo mail problem! help!!

  • mrspayne797
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2007
      i have a problem with my yahoo mail. I contacted yahoo and I dont
      think they read it becuz they just told me to do what i already told
      them ive done. my yahoo mail isnt in my add and remove programs anymore
      and now i cant click on any links to get to my yahoo mail. i went to
      internet options and it is not in the drop down list. i pgraded my IE
      and reinstalled the yahoo toolbar and I even uninstalled and
      reinstalled yahoo messenger twice...and its still not there. I dont
      know what else to do...help!!! Thx
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2007
        Why don't you just go to http://mail.yahoo.com ?

        mrspayne797 wrote:
         i have a problem with my yahoo mail. I contacted yahoo and I dont
        think they read it becuz they just told me to do what i already told
        them ive done. my yahoo mail isnt in my add and remove programs anymore
        and now i cant click on any links to get to my yahoo mail. i went to
        internet options and it is not in the drop down list. i pgraded my IE
        and reinstalled the yahoo toolbar and I even uninstalled and
        reinstalled yahoo messenger twice...and its still not there. I dont
        know what else to do...help!!! Thx

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • betsy payne
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2007
          becuz i want to be able to click on a link that will just take me there, like i used to do. i could do that but its alot more trouble than just clicking a link. im not having trouble getting to yahoo mail, i just cant link to it. thx, Sweets

           i have a problem with my yahoo mail. I contacted yahoo and I dont
          think they read it becuz they just told me to do what i already told
          them ive done. my yahoo mail isnt in my add and remove programs anymore
          and now i cant click on any links to get to my yahoo mail. i went to
          internet options and it is not in the drop down list. i pgraded my IE
          and reinstalled the yahoo toolbar and I even uninstalled and
          reinstalled yahoo messenger twice...and its still not there. I dont
          know what else to do...help!!! Thx

          Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

              mailto:Y-Mail- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
              mailto:Y-Mail- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

              http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2007
            You could bookmark it in your browser, then you'll have a direct link to click on......

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
              Another option:
              Right Click on Desktop
              Choose New
              Then Choose Shortcut
              Then type http://mail.yahoo.com
              Then click Next
              Then type Y! Mail
              Then click Finish

              > You could bookmark it in your browser, then you'll have a direct
              link to
              > click on......
              >
              > betsy payne wrote:
              > > becuz i want to be able to click on a link that will just take me
              > > there, like i used to do. i could do that but its alot more trouble
              > > than just clicking a link. im not having trouble getting to yahoo
              > > mail, i just cant link to it. thx, Sweets

              See