Re: Y!Mail False Positives in spam folder :(

  • firstpurplemonkey
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 28, 2007
      I created a filter that detects:
      If ... To/CC contains "Y-Mail"
      Then... Move message to Y-Mail folder.

      Of course, you have to create a folder named Y-Mail before you create this filter. Or you
      can route it to Inbox. It works perfectly since day 1.

      - fpm

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Ayers <justkenneth@...> wrote:

      > Just to clarify the filter setting... your filter should be looking for emails sent TO
      yahoogroups.com instead of FROM yahoogroups.com. It may not be intuitively obvious
      but the emails you receive from your Yahoo! groups list the post's submitter in the FROM
      field and are then sent TO the group.