Problems logging into the messenger.

  • Christian Dysthe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi,

      After I got upgraded to the final version of the new Yahoo! Mail I have had problems logging into the messenger from the mail interface. It just hangs there "forever" trying to log in, but nothing happens. The other day I cleaned out my Temporary Internet files in IE and suddenly I was able to log into the messenger again. What could the reason be for having to clear the cache for the messenger to work?

      --
      Christian