Re: yahoo contacts not importing my .csv data correctly
- Maybe I was not clear enough in my first posting...
What I do to import my Outlook 2007 contacts to Yahoo! Mail...
1. I export all of my outlook 2007 contacts to a windows .csv comma
2. I navigate to the "import/export" option page for Yahoo! contacts
with IE7 using IE7 Pro add on.
3. I select the link "deleting all contacts" and erase my entire
address yahoo! address book.
4. I navigate back to the "import/export" option page for Yahoo!
contacts with IE7 using IE7 Pro add on.
5. I ensure that "outlook .csv" is the drop down menu selection to be
6. I import my contacts.
1. Yahoo mail processes this for a good while (I have never timed
2. More often then not I get an error message that indicates Yahoo
Mail has had an error and I should wait 15 minutes to re-login or I can
re-login without waiting 15 minutes.
3. less then the 400ish contacts I have hoped to import were
Hopefully that is more clear than my last message. Again I use Vista
home premium with an amd 64x2 processor.
--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "tem3790" <tem3790@...> wrote:
> I use outlook 2007 and I export my contacts to .csv format as
> instructed. I have noticed that out of the 400ish contacts I have
> two hundred to 300 hundred are imported. Also, when importing
> (after deleting all of my contacts) it takes a good 5 minutes or more
> and then I get an error message -- the context is that yahoo mail is
> My personal pc: win vista with 64x2 amd processor / IE7 with IE7 pro
> add on.
> My work pc: win xp sp2 core duo / IE7 with IE7 pro add on.
> Please help... Thank you.