Re: Yahoo beta mail still not inserting line breaks.....!!!

  • fiction_scribe
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2007
      Maybe it is your farm, but all things are fine for me on 835 except
      for about 10 days of e-mail around Halloween that don't show up in search.

      And if you like Gmail so much better - why keep your Y! Mail account
      if you are having such trouble with it?

      (Full disclosure - I have Gmail too, but use if to keep certain things
      separate from certain other things)
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Mario Sergio

      > Well Ryan at least on Gmail everything that they put there works
      just fine, but here it is all messy and buggy... Sometimes I wonder
      why Im still here, it might be the spam filter and the disposable
      addresses... yep it might be.

      > Even the built in messenger is crashing... even that.
      >
      > Search is no longer working, built in messenger, line breaks, cant
      delete feeds, webmail does not run normally on safari and so on... you
      tell me how he called stomping...