Mail Delay..

  • Suzi
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2007
      there is a big dely on my account.
      none of my replies to groups or mail sent to groups have
      shown up yet this morning.

      Y-Mail Plus
      f575

      --
      Have a great day!

      Suzi
    • Mario Sergio
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2007
        I had it too, but now it is back..

        Mario Sergio

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2007
          working here now too.

          ---
          Have a great day!

          Suzi

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
            I am having similar delay problems. And its sporadic. Some of my
            messages go thru immediately and others do not. And the emails could
            have been sent within minutes of each other, so I'm at a loss.
            Sometimes, I'll get a response days later saying the message could not
            be delivered. This just started happening within the last week or so.
            Its scary because I have no idea which messages are going thru and
            which are not. I have mail in my sent folder that I know never made it
            to the recipient (my Mom who I email all the time, so its not an issue
            of my mail going to spam or something).

            Any thoughts on what is going on? I use yahoo groups alot and tonight
            all my emails I sent to groups went thru except for one. No idea where
            that email went. Maybe it will show up tomorrow, but at this point, I
            expect the email to go thru. Maybe yahoo has this secret place where
            all these lost emails go?

            Oh, and I don't think its my ISP. I have similar issues whether I'm
            logged in at home or at my Moms or someplace else.

            Thanks for any help:
            Nancy

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Suzi <s_olsen2@...> wrote:

            > there is a big dely on my account.
            > none of my replies to groups or mail sent to groups have
            > shown up yet this morning.
            >
            > Y-Mail Plus
            > f575
            >
            > --
            > Have a great day!
            >
            > Suzi

          • Stephen Byers
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
              This type of thing has gotten me worried.  You never know if the other person didn't respond because they don't like you or they didn't get the email.

              Just kidding, but this is used to not be the case.  I could count on all emails coming through in the past.  I wonder what all has gone in the bucket and I didn't know.

              I am having similar delay problems. And its sporadic. Some of my
              messages go thru immediately and others do not. And the emails could
              have been sent within minutes of each other, so I'm at a loss.
              Sometimes, I'll get a response days later saying the message could not
              be delivered. This just started happening within the last week or so.
              Its scary because I have no idea which messages are going thru and
              which are not. I have mail in my sent folder that I know never made it
              to the recipient (my Mom who I email all the time, so its not an issue
              of my mail going to spam or something).

              Any thoughts on what is going on? I use yahoo groups alot and tonight
              all my emails I sent to groups went thru except for one. No idea where
              that email went. Maybe it will show up tomorrow, but at this point, I
              expect the email to go thru. Maybe yahoo has this secret place where
              all these lost emails go?

              Oh, and I don't think its my ISP. I have similar issues whether I'm
              logged in at home or at my Moms or someplace else.

              Thanks for any help:
              Nancy

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Suzi <s_olsen2@.. .> wrote:

              > there is a big dely on my account.
              > none of my replies to groups or mail sent to groups have
              > shown up yet this morning.
              >
              > Y-Mail Plus
              > f575
              >
              > --
              > Have a great day!
              >
              > Suzi

            • Donna Camp
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
                I have this annoying problem occasionally with a yahoo addy and an AOL addy. I used to use a computer without CD write ability to send pictures to another computer of mine and I had to use e-mail - when those e-mails didn't go thru it was a nuisance to go back and figure out what didn't go thru and resend. I think it's a fluke with all e-mail systems, especially free ones. If I want to send information that I need a person to see I send it thru my road runner acct with a read receipt attached. Or I use the phone or expensive snail mail, FedEx etc. We all have to remember that most e-mails are fairly easy for others to read unless you use encrypted software.

                Donna