"Server Hangup" Problem.

  • kamdar_n_tejas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      All,
      I am having endless problems with Yahoo mail since the last 2 weeks,
      aka Server hangup (Error 502). The best that I can do is view my mail
      list. Reading an individual email or sending an email gives me a Server
      Hangup error. I have not been able to send a single email for the last
      2 weeks.

      Have tried all the following things already but of no help

      1) Cleared cache/history.
      2.)Updated Y! toolbar to the latest version.
      3.)Upgraded to the latest version of IE
      4.)Switched to Yahoo Mail Classic (did not work!)
      5.)Tried accessing Yahoo Mail on a different machine using a different
      ISP. (did not work -- so it's not my ISP or my machine!)

      Any help/pointers ASAP on what is going wrong and how to resolve it
      would be very helpful.

      Thanks.